City Initiatives and Outreach
If you are interested in getting involved with the city initiatives and outreach committee please complete the form on the Creative Arts Council Page.
- Make art consumption a fun, social and easy experience for a new class of art enthusiasts.
- Build collaborative, dynamic and unique events that increase cross-promotion of many artists and art organizations.
- Initiate and sustain long-term art projects that that impact neighborhoods through cultural and economic development.
- Create opportunities for public art installations and large-scale organic promotion of the works.
- Produce programs and services that bolster and support the development and promotional needs of local artists and arts organizations.
- Serve as the think tank for ART Milwaukee.
- Build connections to non-profits, arts and community organizations to increase partipcation in the Creative Arts Council.
- Attend 70% of bi-monthly arts council meetings
- Attend performing arts committee meeting each month
- Monthly Time Commitment: 5 hours
- Chair - Christopher Roze
- Co - Chair - Gary Thurner Jr
- Secretary - Amy Andreucci
- Secretary - Kyle Buckly